Merry Christmas 2016 !!

Sunday, December 25, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 4 Comments


Merry Christmas to one and all! Trust everyone is having great time spending it with family and friends this year.



Was heading out for Christmas Eve dinner with friends and therefore did a quick outfit shot before I left the house seeing I would probably be so busy ( and drunk) to be taking shots at the party. Glitter and Velvet was the call of the day with a glittered shawl ( hanging on the chair behind) to add to the outfit should it get colder as the night goes on.


I first set my sights on this slightly different take on a festive outfit when I saw fellow blogger - Elizabeth Lee from Stylewich.com style this velvet suit from Stylewe.com so invitingly on her blog a few weeks back! Said to myself - I need to get my hands on that velvet suit ( the first I would have owned in all honesty!).



The wine red/ burgundy color palette was such an elegant colour to style for such an occasion and the inspiration to pair it with gold was this beautiful pair of glitter slingbacks from H&M which I just had to have!! With block heels it was a comfortable pair to stand all evening in.





Passe or not, I decided to style the top with a black bra underneath for statement purposes. Love the high neck collar and cuffed sleeves of this lovely glitter top from Stradivarius.




To be honest, I could not find this suit initially on Stylewe.com in my right size and literally gave up looking for a similar velvet suit for Christmas. But my undying attempts to contact their store finally got me the suit and I must say - fitting true to size - I LOVE IT!! Fits perfectly and hugs me at the right places. 70s or not, it was indeed an unusual take on a typical holiday, black or lace dress choice.




Don't forget to check out Stylewe.com for the best collections to style for this festive season. If you are into dresses for such festive periods, there are so many great choices to find on this online store. Do check out Stylewe Dresses & Tunics for more options for your New Year and Lunar New Year outfits ( not forgetting Valentine's that is round the corner too!)

Here are some of my favourite choices for the coming occasions :

Casual Fringed Plain Long Sleeve Turtleneck Tunic

Black Assymetric Graphic Short Sleeve Tunic

 Half Sleeve Plain V Neck Tunic


Bandage High Low Pluning Neck Statement Tunic

Gray Beaded Plain Sleeve Crew Neck Tunic

Cream Assymetrical Simple Tunic
Remember - last few days to log in your entries for my Nordstrom and Target Giveaways!

You can also check out Stylewe.com for their latest offers and trending items on their social media pages :



Enjoy shopping and have a great Christmas! Do stay tune for my New Year Cash Giveaway coming your way soon.

Love,
Simone xoxo


Suit : Stylewe.com ( get it here)
Top : Stradivarius ( sold out, similar here & here)
Bag : old - Foster Bay ( similar here)
Earrings : Chanel ( similar here & here)
Heels : H&M ( similar here & here & here)

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning. I love your choice. The selection you chose is awesome. I will be checking this out. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. As mentioned, I was never keen on suits or Velvet suits but when I saw Liz style it on her blog - I just could not resist it. From one blogger's inspiration to another. I hope you find great stuff on Stylewe.com. Have a great 2017!!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous velvet suit! You look beautiful! Have a wonderful NYE!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely AMAZING darling. Perfect NYE look! Thanks for sharing!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete