Get The Look For Less :: Must-Have Designer Inspired Bags for Fall 2016 featuring Stylewe.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments

Happy midweek everyone,

As I slowly settle into my new work routine and rhythm, managed to find a little time to get back to mid week blogging.

If you recall I had recently highlighted an online store - Stylewe.com where I found many a designer inspired handbag styles for a fraction of the cost and I managed to have more time to review their collection. So here's some more of my favourite picks for you to trend this Fall!






For my readers based in the US, enjoy free shipping with purchases over US$ 60. And for all first time customers, I believe a 20% discount is extended.

Click on their facebook page to check out the special promos or find them online at the links below : 


Have fun shopping!!

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love being able to save on good affordable fashion! These are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete