Autumn Love : Floral Kimono with Electric Blue Shorts

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments

Hi everyone. The perfect Fall weather is finally here. Not too hot in the morning and evenings, which allow me to throw on a light outerwear and take it off once it starts to warm up by midday. Enjoyed putting together this bright and cheerful outfit to start your week with.

Whilst the boy is on mid-term break from school, I was able to wear this outfit for shopping instead of daily school runs. Easy and versatile, I fell in love with a Kimono outerwear which is really popular style of outerwear at the moment and which are much lighter than your standard cardigan and ideal for Fall ( especially in Hong Kong where it doesn't get too cold just yet).



You can play around by mix and matching your bottoms e.g coloured jeans / regular jeans or even tights/ leggings for Fall to bring out the varied colours in the Kimono throw.

I chose a bright blue shorts to anchor the base colour of blue and white and let the orange and yellow stand out strong from the Kimono.




Perfect weather to start pulling out my booties, this look could also be paired with ballet flats as well.



As most of you would know by now, my signature style is to trend my outfits with Statement Jewelry. Therefore,  I wanted to match multi coloured statement necklace ( thanks Carla!) - which was Christmas pressie from my bestie ( at least 4 Christmases ago) which I love so much and most definitely brought out the key colours in my outfit. Love it!!

Recently whilst researching on the net, I had also come across an online boutique - Lookbook Store based in USA, of which I find their prices are very reasonable and I love their collection. Furthermore they do provide FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Am dedicating some of the links below to their store for you to check them out.  Will certainly be shopping online with them and doing a haul soon to share with you. Have fun shopping and hope you like the Kimono trend as much as I do!

Kimono: Nordstrom Rack ( similar here)
Top : Zara ( similar here)
Shorts : b + ab ( similar here)
Boots : New Look ( similar here)
Bangle : Hanna Lee ( similar here)
Necklace : Sportsgirl ( similar here)
Sunglasses : Charles & Keith ( similar here

Love,
Simone xoxo

Get this look for $96+ on Lookastic: White Sleeveless Top, White and Blue Floral Kimono, Blue Shorts, Multi colored Necklace, and Beige Suede Ankle Boots

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Another inspirational ensemble! : )

    Love, b5558

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shorts! Wish it was still short weather :)

    ReplyDelete