Yellow Lemon Drops : Yellow Skater Dress with Jewelled Necklace

Sunday, August 31, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 1 Comments

Happy Weekend Everyone.

Taking a break in between My Favourite Fall Fashion Trends instalment posts, here is a recent look I had worn for my birthday.

I suddenly started enjoying Yellow lots over this Summer in my nail designs and outfits. Also shifting into simpler and more minimalistic outfits in order to trend statement, jewelled necklaces - my latest craze!







I am sure as many of you who have been following my blog would realise, my dog Cookie loves to photobomb my pictures. She always gets sooo excited when I pull out the camera and
believe you me, she is no stranger to being in front of the camera having been a mascot for a Pet Shop back in Singapore in her hey days ( see post " Looking for a nice homestay for Cookie").

So, here in my village we have had a few wild dogs take over the territory recently and now they have started to get in the act and the whole " photobombing" trend.

Here's one for laughs.

Dress : H&M  ( similar here)
Necklace : Street stall in Causeway Bay, HK ( similar here)
Shoes :  Zara ( similar here)

Love,
Simone


Get this look for $16+ on Lookastic: Yellow Skater Dress and Blue Necklace

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. ooooo I love the necklace!!! and yellow is such a refreshing color!!!

    ReplyDelete