Summer Fun : Funky Sleeves Top and Printed Shorts

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments

Hi Everyone.

Finally back from my round the world trip from HK - UK - Florida and back. Whilst on the trip, having a lil more time to myself and not having to deal with daily school runs and routines, I was able to get active with Instagram again  (@simoneaf) and of course, get inspired with my fashion blogging.











































































































As always, Cookie ( my pet dog) always gets so excited when she sees me with the camera and ready to pose. And somehow, someway she will always make sure she photobombs my pictures. Don't believe me, just check out my older posts and you will see!



Back from the Sunshine coast of Florida, I was inspired to go Yellow this time for my nails and kinda liking this pop of colour to my outfits.

I hope you guys will try to add those rich vibrant colours to your outfits this Summer ! See you soon!

Top : Katie Judith ( from I.T boutique - similar here)
Bottom : H&M ( similar here)
Ring : old from Thailand Flea Market
Necklace : Forever 21 ( similar here & here)
Shoes :  Sam Edelman ( similar here)

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: