Pastel Crush : Floral Halter & Powder Pink Shorts

Monday, August 25, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments

Happy Monday everyone !

Been feeling the call of pastels and here is my summer take on Powder Pink ( a colour I don't often wear but slowly experimenting with it).











Accentuating the outfit with bright colours in my accessories, helps to bring some sharpness to the outfit and hence fit my personality and style better when working with pastels.

Stay tuned as my next post will be on " How to wear Powder Pink" and I will be creating 3 different looks for you to play around with.

Top : Zara  ( similar here)
Shorts : Zara similar here)
Denim Jacket : H&M ( similar here
Ring : old ( similar here )
Watch : Michael Kors ( similar here )
Necklace : Old ( similar here)
Bag : Hermes Kelly
Shoes :  Steve Madden ( similar here)

Love,
Simone


Get this look for $188+ on Lookastic: Blue Denim Jacket, Neon Pink Necklace, Light Blue Leather Crossbody Bag, Pink Floral Ring, Gold Watch, White and Pink Floral Peplum Top, Pink Shorts, and Gold Horizontal Striped Wedge Pumps

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. OOoo love the colors and especially your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for the compliment. Do watch this space for my 3 outfit looks on the Powder Pink Colour Trend. And yes, I do love that bag too!

      Delete