LOVERLY : : Dream Day Style Challenge

Friday, August 08, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments

Hi everyone,

Being happily married for 14 years now ( if some of you are wondering why this post), I am certainly not planning a wedding for myself. However, when Loverly - a New York based online Wedding Planning portal, contacted me recently to participate in their Dream Day Style Challenge,  it had struck a warm note in my heart and got me really excited again.

Having started off my first hotel job as a Wedding Planner, I found a passion for organizing events - in particular weddings, very fulfilling.

Being an integral part of someone else's BIG DAY and helping to ease their stress level with them putting full confidence in you in organising what would be a once in a lifetime event in their lives, is so rewarding.

If I had to do it all over again a City Venue ( aka Sex in the City) would be the kind of wedding I would prefer. Somehow living in fast moving cities like Singapore and Hong Kong and working with a tropical climate, it's difficult for me to envision planning a Rustic wedding in the countryside or a Beach Wedding.












































I chose this Casablanca-Kirstie Kelly gown for my look as I love that touch of bling at the waist. This classic sweetheart style gown with a mermaid cut full skirt gives the dress the pomp and flair that would only be ideal for a big day such as this.

It would be a sin not to consider these sparkly, strappy Jimmy Choo heels. However keeping in line with
"less is more", Thomas Laine diamond/ pearl earrings and a simple embroidered veil  would be ideal accessories. An elegant headpiece like this Mistletoe comb would add that final touch to complete the ultimate City Chic Wedding outfit.

So for those of you who are planning for that Big Day and need a little inspiration, I hope you will find this post of some help to you and do check out more styles, wedding dresses and accessories at Loverly to help you achieve that Dream Day Style!

Love,
Simone

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: